House Services


How to obtain a key to the Department

In general, only employees (official academic, administrative and technical staff) are authorised to get a key. Students from the 3rd semester or people with a specific function might also get a key. A supervisor has to approve and sign the key request form. 

The procedure to get the key is as follows:

  1. Fill in the key request form
  2. Get your supervisor's signature.
  3. Contact the custodian to coordinate the hand-over of the key.
  4. Bring CHF 50 to the custodian to the agreed date for the key deposit.
  5. Remember to give back the key at the end of your studies/termination of your contract and get back the deposit. 

Code of conduct for key holders